Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 09 Ford Focus coupe 5 speed before and after pictures! more to come stay tuned! all comments and opinions welcome

Black on Black is before!
New mods:
Pearl white rims
all red tail lights
Rallyarmor mudflaps
stickers

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
looks good man, that white pops!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice, dude! The white rims are definitely a good choice, I really do like them on your ride. And I think our cars need mud flaps, I'm glad you did those. I like your Rallyarmor ones much better than mine (Ford universal ones, got for free)

Keep the pics & mods coming, I like what I'm seeing!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments guys! upcoming is a carbon fiber hood! new fog lights and ill post a video of my exhaust going to remove the lunchbox ?

and i bought the Rallyarmor.com there universal mudflaps! fit awesome! and to make it better... it was only $15 plus shipping came out to $24 or so

·
Registered
78 Posts
white wheels?
Mudflaps?
window stickers?

What do you think this is? A Subaru forum??
Hey, he's still good in my book until I see a fart can exhaust, "stance", stretched tires, Hella Supertones showing behind the grille, and an obnoxious spoiler. Lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
every has their opinion!! i love my car! ? no fart can for me or spoilers! lol my exhaust is fine keeping the stock just removing a couple resonators under there to give it more sound..

Packer!! really nice car! lovin the bike rack and im not a big fan of those but really liking it ?

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
looks good dude! i love the mudflaps. have them on my mk3 too. Your car would look sick with a little bit of a drop, maybe an inch. Very nice man! Good choice with the all red tail lights too, that looks way better. Are those universal mudflaps good quality? i have the rokblokz on mine and they were like $80. Are the rallyarmor ones pretty stiff or they pretty flexable?

·
Registered
142 Posts
looks good dude! i love the mudflaps. have them on my mk3 too. Your car would look sick with a little bit of a drop, maybe an inch. Very nice man! Good choice with the all red tail lights too, that looks way better. Are those universal mudflaps good quality? i have the rokblokz on mine and they were like $80. Are the rallyarmor ones pretty stiff or they pretty flexable?
The basic universal rallyarmor mudflaps were only like $20. They are pretty stiff, they don't flop around in the wind or anything.

·
Registered
145 Posts
X2 on that tail lights where did you get those?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys! build is going good was actually thinking of dropping more! but hesitating cause where i livee lots of holes and dont want to damage it! but my tail lights were actually stock no aftermarket i painted them with VHT red nightshade had to buy it online tho!

ya rally armor are stiff they dont flop around but look good and work perfect! ?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts