led reverse
led turn signals
red corner lights

upcoming:
carbon fiber hood
Fswerks valve cover
new shift knob
straight pipe exhaust(after cat)

Also i have a couple parts from previous cars laying around. i was wondering has anyone tried to install a Wink Mirror on a MKII??? I kinda want to install it but want to see how it looks first.... opinions?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
That's not a cat after the manifold, it's a resonator. It will be really, really loud. I would think about it before you did it. One of my favorite mods was putting my stock manifold back on after my header install. Not saying don't do it, just think it through. I would rather have a car that I wish was louder, then one I wish was quieter. Other suggestions would be, do your third brake light (mines not done either, but my tails are all red too), and rear window tint! Car looks good though.

·
Registered
235 Posts
ya i want to do the third brake light!! and o gosh i need tint!!!! but i will think about my exhaust
I did a muffler and resonator delete and I like it on my 08, sounds like the fswerks race exhaust, but what's the hid kit you used, do you have projectors, and if not is the light blinding.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no i do not have projectors! im running 6k hids on my car n personally i dnt see them as blinding but some people do some people dont

·
Registered
235 Posts
no i do not have projectors! im running 6k hids on my car n personally i dnt see them as blinding but some people do some people dont
So you're running the stock headlight housing with A 6K HID Kit? I'm interested. Do you by any chance have a link or name of the kit?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yessir... my headlights arent the stock stock lights cuz they are clear mines are a bit darker but they are not projectors thats just the way i got the car haha and i do not have a link i bought them at a local shop here in town sorry bout that ��

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
Moved to the MkII section, doesn't seem to fit well in MkII Interior Mods.

(more questions than just adding a Wink mirror)

·
Registered
142 Posts
If you do a straight pipe put up a video because I've always wondered what it would sound like. I just took out the mid muffler on mine and I think it sounds really good especially for so little money.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i actuallyy already straight piped this week well i removed the lunchbox n the mid muffler but the third one is still on there but will be removed! also added an exhaust! check out my instagram for the video!! youtube is being dumb and wont let me upload!

IG: geebee_09focus

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you do a straight pipe put up a video because I've always wondered what it would sound like. I just took out the mid muffler on mine and I think it sounds really good especially for so little money.
I'll post a clip in a bit, I have the top resonator, but everything else to the back is piping. It's pretty loud and screams once the car warms up which I love.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts