Massive Rear Toe Arms

Wheels/Tires
SVT 5 Spoke Wheels
215/45/17 PrimeWell Sport AS (Street)
Nitto Extreme Drags (Track)

Trans:
4 Speed Auto
B&M Trick Shift kit
JRS Stall Rebuild (Company out of Western N.C.)

What still needs to be done (Will edit as list continues)
Fuel Lines hooked up for Fuel Solenoid
Tune
Fuel Pressure Safety Switch
Nitrous Progressive Timer
F2 Header (to be installed)

Pictures:

Attachments

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,109 Posts
Ahh a build thread finally! Good luck with the auto.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It should hold up okay for awhile. If it holds on a few years I'll probably swap a manual into it. It still has a year of unlimited mileage no questions asked warranty so it should be okay till then.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nitrous. Nos is a brand (Holly)

No. Not that I am aware of.

But everyone hops on the "Autotragic" bandwagon.

Auto>Manual any day in drag racing. I just want a manual because how many times do you hit nitrous? Lol

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,109 Posts
I was just saying it because most cars you see that drag are manuals. good to see a black sheep so to say.

But the unlimited warranty is nice.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would have to agree to disagree.

Most cars dedicated to drag racing are auto. They're more consistent, and can be torque monsters off the line with a well built stall.

Boosted applications in drag racing are really good to be auto, being able to do a boosted launch off the line and not loose boost between shifts is a nice thing.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
id have to agree most higher horsepower cars are automatic.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I wish I had black interior... [|)]

Great looking dog. I had a couple of huskies several years back. Like 20 years back. Damn I'm getting old.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She's about 9 months old right now. She likes riding but won't get out of the car. She is very people shy

·
Registered
963 Posts
What header is that?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Hey slick, you may want to move the NOS nozzle back onto the metal tube of the intake. Specifically after the bend. NOS recommends the nozzle be ~5 to 6 inches from the throttle blade. This allows the N2o to atomize better prior to entering the intake. Having it too close to the throttle blade can lead to pooling in the intake and nitrous back firing. If you have already sprayed without any issues I wouldn't worry about it. Just an fyi

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've used that location before but moving it would be real easy for added protection. Thank you for the suggestion, I will put it to good use. Matt I did that and the trans mount but oem on the trans

·
Registered
963 Posts
That mount looks good. I've been wanting to do that but funds havent alloted lately. Soon though. New job more money just gotta wait for the checks to start rolling in. Then I'll get back at it. Looks good though

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It looks real good in the bay definitely a looker. My stock mount was trashed so this one doesn't feel too bad, but the vibrations before were driving me crazy, so expect to be a little annoyed I guess.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts