Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it's an automatic, no I don't care about your opinion on the fact that it is. [slap] Anyway check out my pics and I included the link to 2 good videos for people curious about how the Steeda will sound(as I was before purchasing it.) I love the sound. Anyway, I added a Massive Strut Tower Brace, Steeda SRI, and some red wire looms to add some color to the spaghetti bowl or wires they call a Duratec. [woot]

Factory intake gone:

Vids:
Quick Run Down My Street
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i... engine bay/?action=view&current=100_0151.flv

Light Revving
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i... engine bay/?action=view&current=100_0152.flv

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much do you notice with the SRI?
definitely a noticeable increase in power, I'm still in the "OMG it sounds awesome" stage so I drive it a little harder therefore no MPG increase yet. I went to my mother's house to let her drive it and she said it felt fast since the last time so def. a good amount of pick up

·
love my red focus
1,793 Posts
nice

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
nice...that sucker is sexy

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
I like it all except the loom...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like it all except the loom...
I'm not too much of a loom fan either but I hate the way Ford tried to save money by not tucking wires and I'm sure not cutting into a brand new car's harness to tuck them hahahahahaha

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i like it all but the loom, the looming is way to much, esp the ones going up to the washer nozzles. just to much.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
The loom isn't cutting it for me either but I do like your color combination. The red looks good with the grey.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahahaha complaints(not compliments hahah) to Ford for creating that spaghetti bowl with no cover hahaha I just replaced visible looms where Ford put them but will be tucking and removing some when I get a chance. Had help so I just decided to loom everything since it comes off easier than it goes on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts