Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought some new fenders that Im almost done with and decided to take pics of the sis and my focus. Almost debating of buying her some coilovers for xmas so she to could ride slammed. Took some pics of tires to show i have no camber riding low low. Fenders will be done soon

·
Registered
113 Posts
Ah man, very nice driveway! I've been trying to talk my wife into the new ST or another focus, she is leaning to BMW though for some reason. Both cars are looking very good though. Especially the coupe...that is pure sex. I wish I could get away with that stance on mine..but I live in Idaho and we have two seasons; Winter and road construction. Keep up the good work and keep us updated on both.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for comments I will definitely do keep updated. My next big move is go Turbo by January. Trying to get on with my city police department as I'm gojng through application process. If all goes well its on like donkey Kong and the focus will not only be about stance ;)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Ha, I am trying to go boost by January too. But I am gonna have the Cossi intake Mani and maybe a GT3076R snail instead....

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Looks Sick!!!!
I'm a little partial to the sedan, but any 08+ is great.
what did you do in the rear to clear the tires, mine is rubbing on the corner of the bumper. Any tips?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I rolled pulled and flared while cutting off the inner part at end of fender where it meets bumper

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts