Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there was a lowering kit that would fit on the new '08s. i saw derekzoolander had one listed on his list on mods. i havent found or heard of one that would fit on '08s.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yes there are a few kits available for the 08 right now.
Here are a few that I know of.

Eibach pro kit springs $199.00 at tirerack.com

Vogtland lowering spring and the Vogtland MAX lowering springs both $225.00 at F2cars.com

Ford Racing Performance Parts springs and dampers (I don't actually know the exact name or part number to this suspension kit but you can PM derekzoolander and ask him what the part number is and how much it was.)

and if you are willing to spend the money, there are the H&R Coil over Suspension kit (which is adjustable) $1,199 at focussport.com but this is more of a track set up so if you are not planning on AutoXing your 08 I suggest a cheaper option.

There might be more out there but these are the ones I know for sure will fit all 08 Focus. I am actually going to get the Eibach kit next week so let me know if you want some feed back on that particular kit.

Good luck!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, thanks. i didnt know there were any at all out there but yeah some feedback on taht kit would be good. and i did PM derekzoolander about his kit but no response yet. :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Take a look at this thread.

CLICKY

I've driven this car after the suspension was installed. It was a nice ride and corners like a dream.

Yeah man. That BradWhite is really doing an awesome job on his 08. I ssooooo envy thos awesome H&R Coilovers, I wish I could afford them right now but as it looks like I'm going to have to settle for the Eibach kit. I'll let you guys know what I think of the conering and ride quality once I have them installed.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn. yeah i wanna get those now but it does cost ALOT of money :(. bradwhite is a beast. lol. i wonder how much it would cost to install them.....

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
My ears were burning [:D] I really like the coilovers and since installing the FocusSport rear stress bar the ride is so sweeeet. The stress bar took the "harshness" out of the ride for me.

I paid $400 for the installation, shopping around would probably have gotten that down, but me lazy. [8]

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:-/ it sucks having no money. oh well though ima prob just get the springs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes there are a few kits available for the 08 right now.
Here are a few that I know of.

Eibach pro kit springs $199.00 at tirerack.com

Vogtland lowering spring and the Vogtland MAX lowering springs both $225.00 at F2cars.com

Ford Racing Performance Parts springs and dampers (I don't actually know the exact name or part number to this suspension kit but you can PM derekzoolander and ask him what the part number is and how much it was.)

and if you are willing to spend the money, there are the H&R Coil over Suspension kit (which is adjustable) $1,199 at focussport.com but this is more of a track set up so if you are not planning on AutoXing your 08 I suggest a cheaper option.

There might be more out there but these are the ones I know for sure will fit all 08 Focus. I am actually going to get the Eibach kit next week so let me know if you want some feed back on that particular kit.

Good luck!
Guys.
The 08 - Vogtland Lowering springs are in development

Ford Focus| typ DA3| DB3| Sedan | 06 - 07 Lowering Springs | 953099 | Drop 1.4 [in] 35 [mm]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts