Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i got sick of the old black steelies and well i needed new tires and winters coming so i went out and got 4 new steelies and got them powered coated white [:D]

what do you guys think?
i love it makes it look more rallyish

with my moms new car

with my brothers crappy civic

nice shot of the rims after they where painted

the shots are kinda bad tookin them quick with my phone i gotta find my digi cam and i'll get some better shots

its also gettin lowered and getting wheels spacers soon
once i get the cv joints replaced [ohcrap]

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
LMAO!!! that's hysterically awesome, like seriously, it's one of those things that i find so funny it's almost cool! haha, creative stuff, and yeah, something different than regular black steelies! since it's for the winter, i'll let you get away with it [wink]

you're mom's car...hell yeah!

brother's crappy civic? lol, love the description.

getting a drop, +1

getting wheel spacers? -1, may change my opinion of that after you do it and post some pics though. but just the thought of it, i think of some odd little mexi-ricer-style with tiny chrome rims and super wide tires with crazy odd offsets.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol yah every one thinks its so funny looking it looks good
and hell i love it im going for a rally car look
and im just gettin 5mm or 10mm spacers just to bring the rear wheels out a lil more there kinda tucked in the rear well

and i like to be different and i dont think anyones gonna be copying my white steelies yay!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol now the white steelie crazy begins!!!![pray]

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Nice, I've been thinking of doing this because I can't find anywhere the OZs for gravel. How much did you pay for them?

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
um... i think you should have saved the money for rims, but thats just me

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i took it to ford today and they looked at me like i was crazy alot of people do but what ever i like it... [headbang]

and i guess it was not the cv joints just a simple fix have to pick it up tonight or tomorrow

and for the guy looking for gravel rims check out "Compomotive Motorsport Wheels" they got some awesome rally rims

and as for prices it was 230$ for new steelies all around
and 100$ to get them powered coated

so in total i could have got nice rims but like i said before i like to be different and when the car is done its gonna look slick

[ffrocks]

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Great for winter. Who'd wanna tear up some uber-pricey set of rims over one winter, anyhow? Just remember to get Yourself some Summer rims for Christmas!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
there actually not to hard to keep clean
just gotta zip to the car wash everyday :)
where im going now...

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
I have gold stockers and i love em. No use in getting new ones just yet.

Amazing though we did this on my buddies civic eg. His car was marroon was pretty slick. I like the off road shots it's kinda the direction i am heading an almost ametuer rally race deal/ auto X. Cool shots though.

·
Registered
774 Posts
To pull that look off I think you need some much taller and fatter tires and some mud flaps, a few tasteful window graphics and the performance to back it up.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
Your pictures make my head hurt. Sorry man, but that just looks blah to me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts