Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all.
just got my 08 focus ses today. bought it used and when i got home i released they forgot to put in the manual for the sync. so i've been playing around and reading online. got my phone hooked up and working via bluetooth.

i have a little 512 MB sandisk sansa mp3 player that i'm trying to get to work over usb. but it just keeps saying "usb empty" when i tell it to sync usb.

any ideas? am i missing any steps? it seems pretty self explanatory on how it should work but i cant get it to recognize the device. (hope this is the right place to be asking this)

·
Registered
484 Posts
EDITed original post because i thought you were putting in a sandisk flash drive

www.syncmyride.com has all the info you should need.
on there it says all apple ipods, microsoft zune, creative labs zen z-xi, sansa clip and sansa fuze have been tested to work with the usb. my guess is your mp3 isnt compatible and will have to be played through the auxiliary jack

·
Registered
109 Posts
My Ipod Touch just stopped working in the car now for some reason so I am trying to figure that out. Time to try a new cable. But yeah if I remember correctly some of them only work with the RCA cable hookup above the USB connection. There is an entire website Syncmyride.com or something like that check that out. Should help you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts