Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little confused about something, as I thought the dogbone mount was the same for all year model foci, however upon considering the polyurethane bushings from massive I noticed that it says for 00-07.

Is there something different about the 08+ dogbone that will cause these not to work with my 09'?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
never mind I called massive, and they explained it's the actual housing ( the dogbone) that the bushings go in that's different.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Order the CFM one. Bolts are bigger. PSUrivie knows...I have the VF Engineering one he couldn't use [thumb]

·
Registered
761 Posts
I did this mod but I made a retro fit I bought from a junkyard a older model dogbone bought the poly bushings and I drill the hole it is a 1/2 inch drill bit if u r interested
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
I use the CFM dogbone mount and I love it. Stiffer than factory, Little to none vibration, and smoother shifting points (MTX).

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, I was planning on getting an old dogbone off of an st, as I was told by massive that those were made out of steel unlike all the others on the market which use aluminum.

·
Registered
296 Posts
CFM dogbone FTW!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts