Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at our base picnic last month and some of the local car dealers showcased some of their cars there. I wandered over to the Ford dealer and noticed an 08 with a body kit that makes it look like a monte carlo SS or something. I asked and apparently it's a new option from ford, costs like $2k. Haven't seen it one like it yet so here it is (sorry, crappy cell phone pics)

Must be a dealer option because I can't find it on fordvehicles.com and yes that is an 08. interesting to say the least.

-Ken

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I'd have to see it in person it looks a little weird to me.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
i see on at the ford dealership in manheim pa it also has a matching focus side decal kinda like the gt500's it would look better color matched

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I'd have to see it in person it looks a little weird to me.

your sig got me, though there was a bug on my screen [spank]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I think it would look good painted.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
yeah it would look good painted as well..

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
There are a lot of Accessories from from for 08 models. Body kits, seats, special wheels etc. When I had my car serviced I picked up this list of accessories.
Body kit is made by 3dCarbon.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
so that is the 3dCarbon one? i know FS sells one but i don't think its the same one...i love 3dCarbon's stuff tho, very classy

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I saw one of the 08's like that at my local dealer and asked my buddy that worked there about the body kit. He said ford is putting out the kit only in silver and not body color matching them, which i think is retarded. They'd look a lot better color matched.

·
Registered
84 Posts
so that is the 3dCarbon one? i know FS sells one but i don't think its the same one...i love 3dCarbon's stuff tho, very classy
looks like it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts