Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale I have the stock third brake light and the stock tail light assemblies from my '10 Focus SE sedan.

Parts are located in Stoneham, MA. I can be contacted via PM here, which immediately sends me an e-mail, so I get notified instantly.

All parts were removed when the car was about a year old, worked perfectly then, and are still in great shape.

For the third brake light, I'm looking for $35 including Paypal fees and shipping to the "lower 48" states.

For the tail light assemblies, I'm looking for $50 each, including Paypal fees and shipping to the "lower 48" states.

Shipping elsewhere and/or other offers can be discussed via PM's.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking for the RH taillight. My wife had a small fender bender and mine has a small crack in the lens just enough for moisture to get in. Is it still available?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am looking for the RH taillight. My wife had a small fender bender and mine has a small crack in the lens just enough for moisture to get in. Is it still available?
Yes, still available.

PM replied.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Passenger side tail light assembly sold.
Thank you Matt!

·
Registered
524 Posts
If you still have the drivers side hanging around in a few weeks, I'll be a buyer. Work is closing for a week tomorrow, so I'll be tight on the funds or i'd buy it right now.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you still have the drivers side hanging around in a few weeks, I'll be a buyer. Work is closing for a week tomorrow, so I'll be tight on the funds or i'd buy it right now.
OK, let me know when you're ready and we'll see.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have any other parts for sale?
I think I still have the stock chrome grille with the Ford badge in it, and I know I still have the stock power/non-heated/black mirrors

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump. Still have the driver-side tail light and third brake light

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump on the driver-side tail light still being available, and the stock all-black power mirrors.
Also, the stock chrome grille.

Car is gone/sold

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump on the driver-side tail light still being available, and the stock all-black power mirrors.
Also, the stock chrome grille.

Car is gone/sold
Bump

Make me some offers guys ... I'm moving soon, these parts are just taking up space now ... need them gone ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts