2,255 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
rep to mtadd! [clap]
im gonna see if i can find another pair for sure. this is more exciting then the sighting of the rs.

if anyone on here bought them post pics!!!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Nick Marble Arizona

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts
Throw me on there.. Lyndel Hansen Twin Falls, Idaho. 2008

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Brad White, Washington State

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I'm not impressed by ANY of these. They are all basically the same and lack the aggressiveness of the ones for the 08. I HATE the 08's, I'm sorry but I do. They are ugly AND their coming around halted production of 05-07 products when there were already few. That being said, those after market lights are stellar and even though i hate them on the focus, by themselves they look worlds better than anything i can get for my car and that just makes me pissed. I also sorta agree with what's his name up above me who said this thread equals fail. While I don't think it equals fail (it's always good to see people at least try) the fact that this hasn't produced any results (just like all the threads for my year model) after this long makes me wonder why we are even trying... Feels like we are being ignored. I don't like that. [chair]

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
I'm not impressed by ANY of these. They are all basically the same and lack the aggressiveness of the ones for the 08. I HATE the 08's, I'm sorry but I do. They are ugly AND their coming around halted production of 05-07 products when there were already few. That being said, those after market lights are stellar and even though i hate them on the focus, by themselves they look worlds better than anything i can get for my car and that just makes me pissed. I also sorta agree with what's his name up above me who said this thread equals fail. While I don't think it equals fail (it's always good to see people at least try) the fact that this hasn't produced any results (just like all the threads for my year model) after this long makes me wonder why we are even trying... Feels like we are being ignored. I don't like that. [chair]
well due to the fact that it has less than 100 people on the "wish list" whats the point in even sending a letter to a company. the cost of making these lights due to the current demand, which i am sure is more than we can represent, just wont be worth it to the companies. i have written several letters i just havent turned them in seeing as how people are still signing up to get on the list

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
well due to the fact that it has less than 100 people on the "wish list" whats the point in even sending a letter to a company. the cost of making these lights due to the current demand, which i am sure is more than we can represent, just wont be worth it to the companies. i have written several letters i just havent turned them in seeing as how people are still signing up to get on the list
Well, I still respect what you're doing and I REALLY hope that it works out man. All the foci deserve more after market attention than they are getting. Keep up the effort, it just might pay off. If all else fails just pester the companies until they do it. lol. Best of luck.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Well, I still respect what you're doing and I REALLY hope that it works out man. All the foci deserve more after market attention than they are getting. Keep up the effort, it just might pay off. If all else fails just pester the companies until they do it. lol. Best of luck.
exactly my thought i mean the cobalt and other cars in are class are getting way more attention then we are and those manufactuers are closer to buckling over than ford is what gives!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks for all the work even if all of this does result in an unpleasant way. I have HID's in my 09 focus with some blue daytime running lights. Yes yes I know the legal issues. But they seem to look pretty cool for me.

·
Registered
484 Posts
i'm pretty sure i'm going to buy those ones that were seen on ebay. i found them on another website and the guy told me theirs were already wired to the parking lights so no other modifications would be needed. i don't really expect anything better to come out with 2010 bringing a new focus. i can't really see them fitting dual halos in that housing since the turn signal is in the housing and its irregular shape.

bad idea/good idea?

61 - 80 of 124 Posts