Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
BTW How's Italy? I just returned stateside. I was in Hohenfels (Germany) for 3yrs playing OPFOR!! Woo hoo

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
repost, but it looks good minus the back bumper IMHO

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
yuck

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
A little "too" much for my taste for me, but you do what makes you happy, not everyone else. I like these better, and not just because sell them either.
http://www.3dcarbon.com/
bradwhite on here just bought one from me if you want to ask him about the kit. The kits are the absolute best fitting that i have ever done, and i have done alot of body kits.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
yeah they just have a generic bodykit look to them. I could see those openings and gills being applied to any car =/

·
Registered
484 Posts
imo i really don't like it, it looks to flashy, but not in a good way. the 3d carbon one i think is the best to go. theres a razzi body kit found on the factory wings website found here, which with an extender ables you to have dual exhaust. or if you dont want to buy a new exhaust, the right exhaust can be fake. i think i like the appearance of dual exhaust more than the 3d carbon, but thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
looks ok, but just like when the first focus came out the kits were ugly, but in time the comps starting making better looking ones, hopefully thats the case here, im really tempted to get a new 09 .

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
not bad, if you like it go for it, but it looks a bit generic (as others have said) to me.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
i dont really mind it. i say go for it. its something no one else has.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
A little "too" much for my taste for me, but you do what makes you happy, not everyone else. I like these better, and not just because sell them either.
http://www.3dcarbon.com/
bradwhite on here just bought one from me if you want to ask him about the kit. The kits are the absolute best fitting that i have ever done, and i have done alot of body kits.
I like this one too. Kinda reminds me of the SVT body kits

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i have been kinda iffy on it because it does look a lil rice, i do like the one from factory wings as well, but the one from 3dcarbon seems so bland to me. i think i am going to wait a while longer. i wish someone would come out with one that looks like the rs but a little different. i think that would look sick

1 - 20 of 24 Posts