Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok.....due to an emergency wheel swap,I ended up putting my ST on my Sons 17 inch Kazera rims with low profile tires.
My car is now on some Monster Truck status and the wheel gap is ridiculous.
Springs will not offer enough of a drop I'm afraid,which brings me to coilovers.
The only affordable set I am finding is on Raceland US and the fitment is only listed up to 2005.
I contacted them and they are unsure if any suspension changes took place between 05 and my 07 zx4 ST.
Does anyone know if the racelands will work on my ST?
Help and advice appreciated.
This is what I am looking at as a solution:
http://www.racelandus.com/coilovers/ford-coilover-kits/ford-focus-coilovers.html

This is what I am dealing with.....I Hate this:

[/URL][/IMG]

Help.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Unfortunately, the 06-07 suspension was changed from the 00-05. You will need Massive's omnikit adapter to use for anything that was meant for 2005.

·
So mote be it
8,959 Posts
Unfortunately, the 06-07 suspension was changed from the 00-05. You will need Massive's omnikit adapter to use for anything that was meant for 2005.
the omnikit will cost ~$90, that still makes raceland the cheapest coilovers you'll find. That being said, i'd still save longer and buy a better brand....sticking with you get what you pay for saying

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
If thats the stock height, Eibach's sportline system will do the job= 2/2.2'' drop.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seems really high even for a stock setup!!!!!
The Car even though its an 07 only has 12,000 miles on it.
Its brand new suspension still !!!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If thats the stock height, Eibach's sportline system will do the job= 2/2.2'' drop.
Felix,I'm not sure that's enough of a drop.....the wheel gap is that severe.
I hate it!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Felix,I'm not sure that's enough of a drop.....the wheel gap is that severe.
I hate it!
How do you think my car started out with? I did the frpp's K/W spring/struts & then went w/ the Eibach sportline system & that made a difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts