Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I hate hate hate how flimsy these visors are.

That outta the way, the mirror on my driver's side visor is broken and ideally I would like to just replace the mirror itself. If anyone know a source for a replacement mirror that would be wonderful. Otherwise I will continue my hunt for a replacement visor with a non broken mirror. Dunno if there are any other model visors that might be a lot less flimsy that would fit there.

·
Registered
253 Posts
See if 08-11 MK2 visors/mirrors fit. This would be a good junkyard/pik-a-part quest if you have access to one. I had a 00 Mazda Protege and I upgraded visors on it from a 02 Protege. The 00's had this very flimsy mirror cover that shut and attached with a little dot of velcro. Later models had a proper rigid plastic spring loaded cover, and the vinyl covering of the visor was printed to look like the fabric pattern of the headliner. Better color match too.

I've been searching for other FoMoCo products with lighted visor mirrors, but haven't seen anything close to a size match.

First off, I hate hate hate how flimsy these visors are.

That outta the way, the mirror on my driver's side visor is broken and ideally I would like to just replace the mirror itself. If anyone know a source for a replacement mirror that would be wonderful. Otherwise I will continue my hunt for a replacement visor with a non broken mirror. Dunno if there are any other model visors that might be a lot less flimsy that would fit there.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Just the way they are, had to cut costs somewhere being a mass produced economy vehicle...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts