Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a tan cargo privacy cover for my wagon. It's my understanding that the 05-07 covers are different from the 00-04 ones but if I wrong please correct me. Needs to be in good working order and the right color. Shipping will be to 19709. Let me know what you have.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still looking. I know it's a long shot but a man can dream...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
Registered
611 Posts
When I first got my 06 ZXW I was looking for the same piece. Unfortunately I found it was only available from dealership sources (including on eBay).when looking in the parts yard I found a grand total of one but it was destroyed :( .

However I was unable to find out what the exact differences between the 00-04 cover and the 05-07 cover were however.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a rear cargo security cover that was on my 2001 Ford Focus wagon and I'm trying to sell it - but somehow I'm not able to list this item -I am near Buffalo New York - also known as BrrrrrrrUFFALO NY - we are in the sub zero temperature range right now.

Any idea how to ship one of these security covers around the country?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a rear cargo security cover that was on my 2001 Ford Focus wagon and I'm trying to sell it - but somehow I'm not able to list this item -I am near Buffalo New York - also known as BrrrrrrrUFFALO NY - we are in the sub zero temperature range right now.

Any idea how to ship one of these security covers around the country?
Um in a box and via the post office or UPS? Is it in working order and tan colored? How much do you want for it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for asking -I took it over to the UPS store and they did not have a box long enough to hold it - so the store clerk said he could add another box over his longest box and then it could be shipped. my Ford Focus is from 2001 and the cover is grey. I could send you a picture - but I don't know how to add pictures on this web site or reply section.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Depending on shipping cost and how much you want for it I might be interested in it just to see where the differences lie between the MK1 and MK1.5 wagons. Get some prices and we'll talk; my zip is 19709.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still looking. Deal fell through, guess I should mention that I'm not looking to pay more than $75 for this.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
The 00-04 ones and the 05-07 are interchangeable.

I have a tan one. It's in great shape. Going rate is $100, I'd do $105 shipped for you.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I picked up a grey one on Craigslist for $40 but would like a tan one. Can you do $60 shipped?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
No. These go for $100 all day. Sounds like you got a steal on the grey one. Sell it for $100 and buy mine!!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts