Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after refusing to pay 10 bucks a the dealership for the bulb and socket pn. 13b765ba ,and searching everywhere for the bulb size and not being able to find it i took a chance and found the winner. #37 is the size needed for my 2007 focus with the tach, 5 total. i got them at pepboys for 2.49 a piece. now i can see my speed at night again...woohoo

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
You could have just worn a headband LED flashlight while driving at night.

Thanks for sharing your experience and part number.

·
Registered
609 Posts
after refusing to pay 10 bucks a the dealership for the bulb and socket pn. 13b765ba ,and searching everywhere for the bulb size and not being able to find it i took a chance and found the winner. #37 is the size needed for my 2007 focus with the tach, 5 total. i got them at pepboys for 2.49 a piece. now i can see my speed at night again...woohoo
Actually that is incorrect, the correct bulb size is 2721 for 2005-2007 Focus gauge cluster backlighting. While the 37 bulb fits into the socket, it is slightly wider than the 2721 which causes the sides of the socket to get pushed outward which makes it harder to put the bulb and socket back into the cluster. The 2721 bulb should be available at most auto parts stores and also from online sources as well.

The 2721 bulb is also used for the heater control and shifter lights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts