Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i had a 06 focus zx3 on order, but it got cancled for a couple of reasons. Tommorow I putting a 07 on order. The questions i have for you pros is, do the 00-05 body kits fit the newer model focuses like 06-07. I know that theres no way to tell for sure with the 07 but im sure it wont be tooooo different from the 06. If this questions been asked already, i did look around for the answer but couldnt find it.

·
Registered
864 Posts
well

the 00-04 are 1 body style, and there are about 10 kits available for it, maybe more.
the 05-06 are 1 body style, and there are only 0 aftermarket kits. (there is one made by fordthe SAP package, and one by saleen, and one by roush, but they are really expensive and who wants a body kit that you can buy with a focus)
the 07-up are one body style, and there probobly wont be any kits until late 08 if they even make them for the focus.

i mean the dont really even have them for the 05-06's yet.
hell they just came out with the CF Hood for the 05-06 like amonth ago, and we still cant get aftermarket head lights for the 05-06's.

If you want to change how your car looks, IE body kit or lights, DONT GET A FOCUS! or atlease a new one.

Hope that helped

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
ok first, arent they suppose to remodel the focus for 07....so i wouldnt put an 07 on order man, since you dont know what its going to look like. And your forgeting a body kit, F2 has the RS style kit for the 05+s as well.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yea! And then steeda lip kit for 05+, don't forget that, the manufacturers are just getting things started with the new body style.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
yeah there is the 05-06 steeda kit that I love... but that would make the whole car too low for me but I love the looks... just so subtle... [:D]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmmm, im kinda forced to get a 07 if i get a focus... i guess ill find out today, thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
07 focus zx3 ses w/street appearance package(CAN'T WAIT!)... did the paperwork today. Anyone have any pics of a zx3 w/street package i cant find any.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
um i dont think ford as released any offical pics of it yet the only pics of one are with it covered in black tape. like someone said before i would wait until you know what it looks like and WHY to you have to get an 07 is someone putting a gun to your head and forcing you. i see that your in korea so maybe your military but nothing stops you from buying any car in any year you wont except maybe money

1 - 9 of 9 Posts