Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last weekend on Saturday, I PayPaled money to 06Roush for the SVT Air box and snorkel he is selling here. He then said he had it all packaged up and would ship it on Monday. On Monday I contacted him via PM and inquired about the tracking number. Tuesday he replied to me that he had forgotten it in his car and would send it to me later when he got off work. I told him I was fine with that and put a delivery confirmation request on the PM. It has not been read. I have not heard from him since the message on Tuesday, despite the fact that he has been logged onto the site every day, and has posted almost every day. On Thursday I sent him another PM again asking for the tracking number and again put the delivery request on the PM. This message as well has gone unread. I have left a couple of messages in the original thread and gotten no response as well. I'm going to allow for a couple of days after posting this thread before I take this up with PayPal's resolution center.

Being someone that buys and sells online pretty regularly, mostly on eBay, I feel this lack of communication from the seller to be reprehensible. Especially since it can be tracked that he has logged onto the site and posted messages regularly.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I guess we'll see what happens. I sent an email ultimatum lastnight. The parts arrived by when I get off work aruond 8pm (that would make one week from when they were supposed to be shipped) or I get the tracking number so I can find out where they are, or its handed off to PayPal.

What irks me so much is that he has been online multiple times since I last PMed him, and he's posted numerous threads, but won't respond to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts