Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry if this is a easy answer but I am kinda new to this. I have a 05 ZX4 ST and was wondering the best place to get the SAP package thanks in advance for the help.

Subject should have been '05 sorry

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
im not sure if ford has any left, but if they do, im sure its hella expensive. Your best bet is to look used, but i can say that not many SAP parts appear often, and when they do, people jump on them like cats stalking prey.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Toulsey ford sells it for like 1,000 ish. Last time I heard, and that was recent.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked Tousley Ford they didn't have any would if i could find one for a 06 or 07 would they fit

·
Registered
94 Posts
06-07 would fit fine if you can find it. They didn't do the sap in 05. You can sometimes find the front on eBay used for around $400. Not sure if that includes shipping though. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys that would explain why I couldn't find one for a 05 lol. Would these be a bolt on or do I need extra mounting brackets for the front thanks for all the help it is greatly appreciated

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
If you already have the rear bumper with the diffuser in it all you'll need is the front bumper that has the long side markers in it .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have the rear bumper just a stock 05 ST but i want the SAP mainly because of the long marker lights i really like the looks of it. So everything should just direct bolt in place?

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Yeah, everything should just bolt right into place. Make sure you get the fog lights and surrounds with the bumper. Good luck finding a kit, though. I used to have the SAP front, and I remember when I pulled up to a member's house for the first time, the very first thing he said to me was "Let me know if you ever decide to sell that front bumper." They are hard to come by, and ones for sale get snatched up about as fast as Cosworth throttle bodies (another rare, discontinued part).

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Do what I did. Place a Want To Buy ad on the forums, and someone will possibly find you. It took awhile though. I had a vendor cal me who raced his car, so he took the bumper off as soon as he got the car. It was 5 years old, but sat all five years on a shelf. Still had the plastic from the dealer stuck on it.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
craigslist, or the FF for sale forums. I got mine from a member on here...
i was eyeing up this site for a while, they get them now and then but your ganna pay dearly for them because they fix cracked bumpers iirc.
http://www.prestigebumpers.com/ford.html

·
Registered
256 Posts
Guys not to thread jack but if I pickup a 07 ST thatdoesnt have the front SAP bumper cus an accident, And I get a replacement, will the foglights from my stock ST bumper fit into the sap front if it already has the foglights surrounds?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Bolt right on!

Thanks guys that would explain why I couldn't find one for a 05 lol. Would these be a bolt on or do I need extra mounting brackets for the front thanks for all the help it is greatly appreciated
The SAP's bumper cover's bolt right on w/ no problem's. I was going that route & decided not to do the front cause my car is lowered, I've seen to many front SAP cover scuffed up on the bottom side. I also thou of back dating my car= '00-'04 hood/fender's to add the SVT front bumper cover & grille, I nixst that idea, & went w/ more suspension & motor part's! I did add a rear SAP cover thou.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts