Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for new bulbs to replace the stock ones in my fog lights. Where could i go about getting new ones? What bulb number should i look online for? Im going for a blue on black them for my car so i would be really interested in buying bulbs that make the fogs blue but light up white....

Here is a pic that i saw that i would like my fogs to look like... (the silver car on the right)

I stole this picture from a thread made by Massive...

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
I have an 05 and the bulb number for the lowers are H11's... your lights should be the same. As far as i know, nobody has produced H11's yet. I have contacted Sylvania asking about it and they said they should start coming out soon, since it's a new car and all. I think people have had better luck using that LaminX stuff . . Anyways, if you find out who carries replacements, please let me know. Good Luck.

·
Registered
415 Posts
There are a few fog options for the SVT Fogs and the 00-04 Lights. I belive there is a sticky in exterior mods. I have an extra HID harness(s) im gunna try to make the fogs HID so i have HID Headlights(MACHS) and then the Fogs HID that would look sick

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
will SVT lights fit into the SAP front bumper?

better yet, will the Hella 90mm HID fog module fit in the SAP bumper holes.

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Sylvania's website says the H11 is interchangable with the H1. Here's the list of all the lights for the '06 Focus
..Actually I emailed Sylvania looking into that and they responded that they are NOT interchangable. They also stated that there are no present plans on producing a SilverStar H11 but have received numerous requests for it. They stated that most new cars are using H11's but as of now there are no replacements. Along with the email they sent a side by side comparison of the two lights (H1 vs H11) and they are totally different. Anyways, thought I'd let you know. Good Luck on finding replacements.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Yeah i have been looking for a replacement one myself but no luck if anyone finds any please let me know.

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
I used H1s in my '06 ST. I had to "install" the H1s into the adapter for the Ford harness. My stock bulbs are just H1s "pushed" into an adapter. I wish I had pics to show.

·
Registered
295 Posts
NOKYA makes aftermarket H11's in many different colour temps.

I own the hyper yellow ones and they are beautiful.

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
The only way I could think of getting SVT fogs onto a '05+ front end would be doing a full front end swap (fenders, hood, bumper and grilles) or doing an equally expensive custom job with fiberglass to make them fit. Another possibility is the '02+ Euro Facelift fogs, since the '05+ US Facelift bumper is a very close match to the '02+ Euro bumper. Actually...I just bought a set of them off of another member on here, and when they show up I'll check fitment on my mom's '05 ZX5 with no fogs.

The foglights I'm talking about are these:

1SVTFocus said:
I have an extra HID harness(s) im gunna try to make the fogs HID so i have HID Headlights(MACHS) and then the Fogs HID that would look sick
I'm actually planning on doing the same thing when I get my Euro bumper installed; 3000K (yellow) HIDs in the foglamps, and then I'm also going to get an H7 6000K retrofit kit for the inboard halogen highbeams on my Mach HIDs to match the lowbeams...three sets of HIDs...it'll be like daylight [:D]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts