Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 ST with airbrushed graphics, sportlines, blacked out headlights, nightshades on the tails, diamondplate floormats, matching interior paint, and much much more!

sorry about this interior shot,....my camera is on its last leg!
and yeah I know I know I need rims!LOL!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Man that paint is wicked!!
Rims are going to be tough to find, the right ones for the paint, but it will look awsome with the right rims.

Nice job.

·
Registered
298 Posts
That is a wicked paint job. I like the grill, where did you find it?
Looks like you could use a STS and some rims. Other than that looks great!

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Well I can't say I personally like most graphics or custom paint work, but I gotta say your car looks tremendous, looks like you did quality work and ended up with something very original and unique. Nice work ! [thumb]

·
Registered
21 Posts
You should do the same style wheel with two different colors. Silver in te back and black up front. [:D] Anyway, nice ride.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yep, rims would make it look a ton better. I like the paint job minus the blue in the middle. Then again, I don't like blue all that much anyways...

Like how the radio and climate control surround matches the exterior. [thumb]

·
Registered
580 Posts
Very unique, looks good

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
Very unique, looks good

[rofl],

actually, I'm not a huge fan of airbrushed graphics like yours, but the ones you have look pretty damn good.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Oh man. I'm really likin' that. Not a fan of the interior painting though. But the exterior makes up for it!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Wow, very nice. I normally dont like chrome, but i think some nice chrome 18's would look good, they would flow with the paint better than black or silver, imo.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Lmao at 4 people writing "very unique, looks good" in a row. I saw your car on your myspace a few months ago. I think the paint job is badass. Great Job![thumb]

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
You need some contrast up front. Perhaps you should paint the fog light housings a shade of grey off the sides. I dunno about the bullit grille, I think something that goes with your theme would look better, like maybe a mesh or custom factory grille.

Did you do that work yourself?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you for all your comments,... and yes I did all the work(paint,tint,suspension,stereo,etc) I know you guys are going to laugh and tell me not to but I really want to get some billet wheels,.....kinda minitruck syle! I would love to have budniks or billet spectialties but I dont think they offer anything that fits our cars! I was thinking of konig unknowns or centerline storms!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Paint job is nice man ... looks realy good .... as for the rims ... you could get painted black rims with a blue lip .. that would look sick ..... or go all out and get the rims painted like the rivited steal shat .... never the less hot car and good work

1 - 20 of 27 Posts