Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I am curious about the stock headlights, I just picked up a ZX5 and noticed the headlights and tail lights have some bulbs out. Could anyone post a picture of stock headlights and taillights? I am not 100% sure if mine are stock.

Also can you change the bulbs without getting new units? Front running light is out along with rear running light.

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Yes they are stock. You can replace them without removing the head lights. They take a 9007 headlight bulb. The running lights should be H11 bulbs. Looks like you have a Saleen Focus, very nice ride.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok what's the special trick with the rear taillights :p Is there some hidden clip besides the screws holding it on?

·
Taciturn. Your turn.
2,210 Posts
Ok what's the special trick with the rear taillights :p Is there some hidden clip besides the screws holding it on?
There's a plastic wingnut on each side holding the housing from the back, pull the side carpets out and you should be able to find it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah.... We found those sadly its been replaced with just a bold and I am going to have to go buy some mega socket to get on it.... :( Trying to find an easier way to get access to the front driver side bulbs too..... I have to pull off the airbox don't I.....?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts