Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an issue with my left rear door lock. it will not lock manually, or electrically. is there a known issue, TSB, or recall? i am waiting to pull the door panel until i have some direction!

thanks in advance

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Under warrenty? I haven't had this issue...yet. I have 45k.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Had the same thing happen to me, all of a sudden few weeks later it was working...wierd.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
I have an issue that my rear diver side window won't go down sometimes and the automatic window opener for the driver's side window doesn't always work...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
extended drivetrain, but no warranty for this now. it acts like the linkage is jammed or something. i tried turning the child locks on and off to no avail. keep 'em coming!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I know this is old but has anyone found a fix for this it is happening to my 06 now with 46k on it.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Posted via FF MobileFactory bulletin was special lube on rear locks, done for free during an oil change on my `04 (out of warranty), my driver`s started acting up & I needed to remove the inner panel to get enough WD40 in there to make it work normally again.... Luck!

·
Registered
82 Posts
OK I took off the door panel and still can not lock the rear door. I can hear the motor trying to lock it but it does not move. Does any one have any ideas on how to remove the lock motor assembly? Any help would be great.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i got the same problem hope someone can shed some light. my window n my lock is dead. cant even push the lock closed with my finger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts