Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i'm excited to be a member of the fanatics instead of just reading them. this is my first actually bought (not salvaged from family vehicle) car. and i had to drive 3 hours to get it and don't regret it a bit. lowered 2 inches. 5 speed, custom tow hook in the front, jdm fender and bumper repair haha. (broke kid making a statement)[cool] yes i have fog lights now they were not cheap so i had to save up. next mod is a kona or bat rack to carry my snowboard and kayaks. then begins the saving and planning for turbo.[twothumbs]

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
Welcome man! Do you have any closer up pictures of you fender? what kind of exhaust are you running, or is that just a tip? It sounds like you have a sold plan going, but check out the mk1 section of the forum for specific info and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. We're all pretty friendly on here!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was just an e coated fender so i figured might as well have people stare at my car. it has stock exhaust pipe but a different muffler i suspect an advanced special but i don't know and its got the lunch box delete i believe you guys call it. the lights was my latest night project love the output of them they're ridiculous.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts