Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled my focus out after cleaning it for the first time in over a year. [I had to put it in storage] Looks good now though. My stage 2 kit has held up the whole time. about 10k now with the kit and only 68000 miles on it.
FS Werks Stage 2 kit
Eibach Sportlines with new struts in the front
Exedy Stage 2 clutch

Still gotta fix my grill situation here in a week or so also. Haven't decided what to do with that grill/bumper.
.....Just waiting on my slipstreams to come in and I will be good for a while.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
lol i say keep the stockers cover up the grill and suprise the first punk who makes fun of your car

looks awesome though!

·
Registered
444 Posts
ULTIMATE SLEEPER!

You need to cover up that intercooler with a stock grill and keep the hubcaps and just stomp on anyone who giggles at your car.

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
Awesome car!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Put on the stock grill and only use the black steeli.
Perfect for smoking some dumb dumb in the summer!!

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
perfect sleeper.. Paint the FMIC black, install lower bumper cover grille, and go steelies. Suprise those gay ol ricers.. LOL

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
ULTIMATE SLEEPER!

You need to cover up that intercooler with a stock grill and keep the hubcaps and just stomp on anyone who giggles at your car.
Put on the stock grill and only use the black steeli.
Perfect for smoking some dumb dumb in the summer!!
perfect sleeper.. Paint the FMIC black, install lower bumper cover grille, and go steelies. Suprise those gay ol ricers.. LOL

They don't make a lower grill for that bumper.............[confused]

That bumper just has a bar that goes across that he cut out.

OP: Looks great! Can't wait to see it with the new wheels[thumb]

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
This would work already.

counterfiend thanks for the picture!!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Im actually going to be making more of these with my dad to sell. not sure if i can say that here or not. but yeah

if you have any questions or anything let me know. And i might not post much but i do come to enjoy the euro hotness of your cars.

brent
I will quote this as well...
Now we all know, sleeper grill is not a problem!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
looks great, im sure its fast. Looks like fswerks updated the intercooler cuz the one i have is alittle longer than yours.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts