Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Just wondering if anyone knows if the SAP grills will fit an SES non SAP?

I love how the ford logo is smaller, and I LOVE the sizing of the diamond meshing.

Ultimately, I'd be happy with that mesh with no logo, in the lower grill area (open part below license plate), and the upper grill. So my next question is:

Will the lower SAP grill fit (being cut down) into the NON SAP bumper lower grill area?

THANKS in advance.

Ohh, also, if the above will not work...does anyone know what vehicle I could get a similar plastic mesh that WILL fit (with modifications)...or is there an aftermarket very similar? I want to avoid using steel.

THANKS again.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
This grille may not be the same design but the ST grille is a direct swap i think. Easy to color match the outside and has a different pattern for the plastic in the middle. May look into that maybe just paint the logo black.

If that works then contact mike at hilbish ford for one.

·
Registered
170 Posts
no both upper and lower come out........I had taken out both and replaced with mesh.....couldnt get the upper to look right to replaced the stock one on top and just Used Flat black spray paint and "Smoked" it out...looks nice IMO

·
Registered
41 Posts
These will not fit into a non-sap grille the center piece of the sap grille is assembled way different than non-sap

·
Registered
972 Posts
it's much different, I swapped my stock fascia for s.a.p. and I can assure that it's not possible.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I'm just gonna make new mesh. I found plastic sqaured shit, but I'll just turn it on its side, so It's diamond.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts