Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im needing a lil info on what all it would take to do this. I know that I will be needing new lights, grill, hood, bumper and fenders. But im wondering if i will have any issuses with fitment, mostly with the bumper and the fenders. any help or advice would be gretly apreciated.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yay! Knowing thats going to make this so much easyer to pull off then. Thanks

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
yep yep, if you have the old style bumper, fenders, lights, hood, and grille, then they'll all fit together no problem. and as already said, mounting holes and all are the same. so it just comes down to taking a little time to align everything just right.

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
Yeah, if aligning the hood is anything like aligning my trunk, good luck to you...

Not trying to discourage you, but it took a good bit of time

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
a few people have done this with no problems. thats all you need.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nahh their shouldnt be any probelms at all if the holes line up right. Just theirs been no one at work thats done this yet on a customers car, and im geting ready to do it withn the next month or so.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Just make sure to get a SVT bumper!!!! That conversion is sick!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To late for the svt. Going with the roush kit since i already have the interior peices but seats.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Oh, well that is still good! Hey why didn't you go for the 05-07 roush kit? Would have saved you a few bucks.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Because theirs more hood options on the earlyer years, and I dont realy care to much for 05+ head lights. But i would love to find some with the turn signals in the housing and not part of the grill.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
I can understand that...but I love my baby's lights! She looks angry!!!! Can't wait to get my hood.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice car love the two tone hood look, did you black out the headlights?

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Yeah, there is a "how to" on here in regards to painting the headlights. They look 100% better in black I think!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts