2,484 Posts

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that's the same car I found it on cardomain but figured since he sold it he didn't look at the profile anymore.
Yeah the ST had a silver besel around the cluster which do you think would look better silver or white faces and what color lights I like the blue but don't know if it would look right with my radio heater controls etc... being green

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I put a Silver cluster bezel in my Focus :)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I put a Silver cluster bezel in my Focus :)
Where do you get the silver bezel? I painted mine with some silver and i noticed at night reflection from the gauge lights but it looks nice in the day.

I really like that face though, i like how its just MPH without KMH it clutters the display IMO and i like the blue with just the Focus on it. One thing i hated how they put "SVT" and "Roush" on some of them ide rather it just be Focus.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I think I ordered it from Hilbish Ford out of North Carolina if not there it was from Tousley Ford .

I just asked someone in parts if they were able to get a Silver instrument cluster bezel and what year I needed it for.

Now that's for the Bezel , you can get the gauges custom made from Speedhut.
And when I mean custom made , you have a choice lettering you want on each side of your instrument cluster.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Well i just got done installing my new cluster face. I went ahead and stuck with green just because everything else on the dash and controls were green but i wanted to ditch the KMH and i like the "Focus" on the tack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts