Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
I haven't seen any yet. The only option at this point is to paint them yourselve. There is a how to but it requires using an oven to take the headlights apart.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^what he said... and im impatiently waiting for someone to come out with something... arg, i dont know if i can cook my lights, i just dont know...

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Yep, right now there's no aftermarket headlamps for the 05 and up models. I'm going to guess that over time we'll have some options available.

As for taillights, FF member cbrenn71 has quite the business doing factory tails, etc. He does great work and there's a huge thread in this forum with a lot of feedback from his customers.

Here's the thread: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71327

·
Registered
298 Posts
Baking the headlights is no problem. I actually painted my trim and custom molded it to make some nice angel eyes. Took alot of work and is still in the process of finishing touchups.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn i was hoping there would be aftermarket lights out by now i really want smoke headlights and tail lights and xenon bulbs wouldnt be bad either

1 - 7 of 7 Posts