Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't mean to get your hopes up, but the title field wasn't long enough to explain. No, I don't have these yet, I don't think anyone does, and that's the problem.

What if we petitioned a company like Extreme Dimensions to design and produce an SVT-style front fascia for the 05-07 Foci? There aren't many front bumpers out there that have the same clean cut look, w/ the big fog light ports and such. I would -definitely- buy one, even probably send them mine for a while to help them develop it.

If you like this idea and would support it, post so in this thread. Maybe we can get someone's attention?

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
I would love something like that, but I'm more for a lip kit. I like the FS front lip, but lets get a nicer one, one with carbon fiber. There was a thread where we asked ED to consider making a SVT front end for the 05-07 focus, but they have to think about it...

·
Banned
2,334 Posts
ive already thought of this, as of right now im making a fiber glass mold for inserts were the stock 05-07 fog light housing would make it more flush like the svt. not that hard but i will post up pics and see if any body would be intreasted in buying a copmete set after im finished making them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts