Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a scale model, or a scale model kit of preferable the 06 hatchback, but anything that generation would be nice.

Any ideas on where to get one? Just regular SES, not the RS.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
I'm a modeler and they really didn't make any Foci models at all. I've seen one WRX rally car, other than that pretty much nothing.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sorry I didn't mean a model to,build, the ones I spoke of are 1/18 scale versions of the cars already built. Sorry for the confusion.

·
So mote be it
8,890 Posts
You can find the first gen specialty cars like the RS or rally ones more easily than a stock model. Especially from 05-07, the zx3 wasnt anything special, just a plain jane car. We didnt get any sort of performance car; so not sure how many companies would have spent the time creating something for that market. Also, it would be made only for the US/Canadian market, rest of the world got a new car in '05 while we just saw a refresh

The first gen RS is pretty close in body (just cooler looking in every way and what i hope all of us mk1-mk1.5 guys wish we could have [;)]) but they will cost you:
Solido Ford Focus RS WRC - M.Martin 1st 2003 Rally of 2003 by SOLIDO - Shop Online for Toys in the United States

The rally cars are a little better in price:
Solido Ford Focus RS WRC - M.Martin 1st 2003 Rally of 2003 by SOLIDO - Shop Online for Toys in the United States

you can dig through this sites search page, lots of focus related items:
http://www.fishpond.com/c/Toys/q/ford+focus?rid=509815022

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found a 1:43 Die Cast of the 05 ZX5, it's green but I should be able to strip and paint it without any trouble. I found a model of the 2014 5-Door as well that matches ours right to the color.

Going to grab that before it's memorial time ha ha.

I've got all the badging for the old car though, and normally I don't have that attachment, but my old 06 has taken me places for sure, and has a lot of memories attached to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts