Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... can anyone with an 05-07 that has put the mach 1 Lip on post some pictures....

the only one i found was a picture by eazyrider_tim, but i want a larger picture to get the full affect of it...

thanks!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
holy crap? no one... maybe ill have to pick one up and do a full write up with the wife with lots O pictures.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Man, how the hell did i miss this?!

From the front

and an older one to show how far it sticks out:

have MOAR if you need [thumb]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
^^Now I like that

·
Registered
537 Posts

it might just be the picture, but it looks like there is a gap. where you able to get the lip to conform to the bottom of the bumper okay? just curious...

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
i cut some slits on the inner edge that attaches to the bumper to get it to bend, as for that gap i used some small black washers with each self tapping screw to even it up.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
FS is a good looking lip! i had my mach 1 left over from my last focus, soo it found its way onto this one.

One thing i can say is theres no way a fiberglass lip wouldve stood up to the scrapes ive had with my mach 1.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
yea, the FS lip looks better imo.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i am looking for pictures of the Mach 1 lip, because its more of an OEM style, the focussport is nice, but sinse its flush with the front bumper, it doesnt really flow like the mach 1 in an OEM sense if you get what i mean.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i saw buick's pictures

buick if you can take more front tal pictures and closer to the 2 creases on either side where there is a possible gap. thanks!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
ill see what i can grab tomorrow!

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
the mach lip looks better imo on the 2000-2004 models because its flush with the bumper and looks more aggressive than on the 05 and up. the 05 with te focusport or any other lip looks pretty good. ive seen a few people put the mach lip on the f2 rs bumpers and it looked pretty mean.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts