Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wrapped my stock grill in gutter guard (mesh from home depot) and screwed it into place and then dremeled out the rear grill and it turned out pretty nice. only problem you will have is the hood latch will show through which doesnt look the best

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol this was over a year ago haha, idk why everyone's commenting on it now lol, I just decided to get a black insert to replace my silver insert and will get badge covers sometime soon

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Lol this was over a year ago haha, idk why everyone's commenting on it now lol, I just decided to get a black insert to replace my silver insert and will get badge covers sometime soon
I'd debadge your trunk deck,,,,,,,,,,

Reactions: ZeeXfive

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I did that yrs & yrs ago,,,,,,,

Reactions: ZeeXfive

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Looks great^What the lip? a fwerks one or a mach 1?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Now you need to low it. A 1.5'' drop would help,,,,,,,,,,

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I'm planning on eibach sportlines and Fiesta ST wheels powelder coated black
You'll need dampers that'll work w/ a 2'' drop= choices are Koni yellows or the Eibach pro dampers. Just get the Eibach Sportline system kit= comes w/ the dampers. Use the rubber shock bushings for the top of the rear shocks & ditch the oem shock mounts that are in the top of the shock tower. IDK why ford did that.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cool I'll keep that in mind, is there a detailed thread on how to do the bsd delete? And what exactly it removes? Planning on doing clutch, motor mount, and bsd all at once next year just gotta run all the BSD info by my dad, he always gets nervous when I start tinkering with stuff like that

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Cool I'll keep that in mind, is there a detailed thread on how to do the bsd delete? And what exactly it removes? Planning on doing clutch, motor mount, and bsd all at once next year just gotta run all the BSD info by my dad, he always gets nervous when I start tinkering with stuff like that
The bsd is a must do= removes 19lbs of static weight & rotational weight, adds a qtr of oil too. Remove the pan & remove the 4 bolts & its in your hand. Install the plug in the bs oil feed hole. Clean the sealant off the pan & the block surface using a plastic blade & brake clean. You don't want to nick the alloy surfaces. Use a sealant on the pan & install the pan. You'll find most of the sealant is on the pan side vs the block surface. Cause whatever side you put the sealant on will have more then the other. I used ford Powerstroke sealant, cause thats what I had & it works great for the Powerstroke bed plates & the front & rear covers. For sure use a Motorcraft/ford psm or a poly mount & nothing else. The aftermarket oem are garbage. For a clutch= Exedy has a oem replacement that comes w/ a flywheel, just get a slave cylinder.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts