Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get the plastic foglight trim and i guess i need the foglight assembly, and wires. i need it cheap. or can i take it to my ford dealership and have them do it? Thanks

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
check under the splash guard, you might have all the wiring already there. Ford will charge you $400.
Just check if you already have the wiring.
if you do, Buy:
-switch eBay or dealership ~$30
-foglights -ebay $20-30
-housing - dealership
should be no more than $200

also you might want to try: http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=214290
just send them e-mail with parts you want to buy for a quote. It's usually 40-50% cheaper than dealership

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
my 07 se doesnt have it prewired, i think only ses models had em, and the rest is nuttin there so you need the full kit, but best bet is just to get a cheap-o kit from ebay and just wire it yourself and make it look decent and maye fine the housings so itll look stock otherwise itll cost ya

or try the junkyard

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
damn your lucky, maybe 1st owner added em? unless u are first or u had em aded, or where added from facotey

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
check with mike at hilbish ford... he may be able to get them cheaper...

believe it or not... my car has fogs and i may eventually remove them so i can fab air ducts... lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
My 05 SE sedan came with them, no other cool options ont he car except power doors and windows lol.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
just don't go to the dealership for all those parts. they replaced one of my fogs that went out and it cost well over $100.

·
Registered
145 Posts
My '05 S (stripped edition) didn't come pre-wired for fogs. Had to add all the wiring.

5,155 Posts
damn your lucky, maybe 1st owner added em? unless u are first or u had em aded, or where added from facotey
I am the first owner and I think its because my car has the sport option (I also have a tach, sunroof and anti-lock brakes). Really what happened at the dealer was I went there, said "I want a Focus with 5spd, power options and sunroof, in red, black or white." They came back (in about 5 mins)saying, "We can get this one here by Wednesday."

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have an se without the sport option but it doesnt have the pullout light switch does that nessesarily mean it doesnt have the wiring

1 - 15 of 15 Posts