Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked everywhere on here and on FJ and I can't find any good pictures or anything from the Ford Accessory fog light kit install for 05-07. Has anyone with an 05-07 w/o fogs installed the ford kit? I need to know what the part number for the relays is or what type of relay they are. I am also hoping to find out how the one wire harness hooks up. I ordered all the parts individually except for from the one harness down to the fogs,as the kit is discontinued. I have the harness that has where the two relays go and the two fuses but not sure how it hooks up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile I bought a Haynes manual for the 1st Gen Foci and I'll see what kind of wiring diagrams I can find on the fog light wiring and scan it off.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Posted via FF Mobile I bought a Haynes manual for the 1st Gen Foci and I'll see what kind of wiring diagrams I can find on the fog light wiring and scan it off.
Thanks man! When you say first gen you mean 00-07 or 00-04?

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
I found 2 people on e-bay selling the foglights. One guy had the bezels, the other guy had the used lamp holder. Then i got a $10. foglight harness and just wired em up like it was a new install.

The wire harness from e-bay came with a relay so it just needed a push on push off switch that i fit to my hand controls. So far so good

I like that i can run them any way i like, by themself, with parking lights on or with high and low beams. I hae them pointed pretty much down so they just fill the gap

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Look under ur car for 2 plug ins that are tied up out of the way. If u have them all u need is 2 fog light bezels that go in the bumper, a pair of factory 05-07 foglights, and a headlight switch with the fog light option.should be all plug and play. My 06 didn't come with fogs but it had the wiring there

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have all the parts right now. I ordered everything individually since the ford accessory kit is discontinued. The only thing I'm not sure of is the wiring harness I received is only one of the two harnesses that come with the kit. I don't have the wiring installed from factory either as I already checked that. The harness I do have is the one with the adapters for two relays as well as two fuses. I bought the pigtails for the fogs but I need to run wiring from them to this harness I have.

The issue I'm having is I'm not sure how this harness gets wired up. I was hoping someone who had bought the accessory kit could scan the instructions that came with it.

I will take a picture of the harness that I do have later tonight and post it up.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
i think he means 00-07... thats what my haynes manual is...
You are correct , When I added fog lights to my F 150 it didn't come with anything at all and I ran a hot wire from a Fog light switch to the hot side of the light and then grounded the other side of the light to the frame and haven't had any problems at all .

I'm looking in the Haynes manual now to see what I can find .

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to everyone that responded. The main thing that I am looking for is if anyone has purchased the accessory kit and would be able to scan that in for me. I also need to know what the two relays are that plug into this wiring.

Pictures are below of the wiring harness I have.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nobody out there has this kit that could provide assistance with this?

There has to be someone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts