Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help me I need to find a front bumper that will improve the appearance of my car nothing too wild but better than the understated stock one!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
your friend

just my opinion, thats what im gettin... good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Not exactly what I am looking for, I was thinking maybe a front lip, and changing my stock grill. The chrome has to go...What about the SAP bumper? Is there a kit?

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
You can get the 'kit' for the new 05-06 from FORD, not sure what it's called, I think your right, the SAP....

You can also do the MACH 1 lip on the car. You can do a ton of mods to the grill, paint, etc...

You have options.....

·
Registered
298 Posts
So the RS front bumper can be bought without the wide body kit? I figured it would flare out since it came with the fender flares and sideskirts as well.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i have just the front bumper by itself.. but yeah you can buy it W/O the wide body.. i like it just as much

·
Registered
279 Posts
newfocuszx4 said:
I found this 05-06 Front Bumper while searching the Web, I haven't seen it posted before

Click Here
Looks good, but the popo might give a problem because it doesn't look like there is a place for corner markers.

·
Registered
467 Posts
thanks every one for helping my wife, I found the steeda kit but I think it will be too low, I found out that ford does offer the sap kit for 4 doors and zx3/zx5s, I know employee price with tax and all is $1260 then you have to have it painted, I have our parts dept checking on a front sap bumper kit I will let everyone know what I find and try to get part#s and priced I think regular cost on the kit was $1600 or $1800 front and rear bumper kits and rear spoiler, not too bad I guess(well if your an employee or in good with your parts dept?)[thankyou]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Mrs. Focustech said:
Thanks guys. Not exactly what I am looking for, I was thinking maybe a front lip, and changing my stock grill. The chrome has to go...What about the SAP bumper? Is there a kit?
shoulda said that in the origional post and ida given you the other options lol... [;)]

·
Registered
298 Posts
I believe we have 4 options for body kits or portions of body kits that is. You got the RS widebody or standard kit, the DTM body kit, the Roush Body kit, and the SAP from ford. You can consider the Saleen as one but it only fits the zx3 and is overpriced. The ones that seem more reasonable in price and looks would be the roush, RS, and DTM kits.
Links Below:
DTM Kit - http://tunerdirect.com/advanced_search_result_by_type.php?makes_id=2&models_id=222&year=2005&types_id=
Roush Kit -
http://www.stillen.com/product_list.aspx?make_id=10&model_id=136&year=2005&subcat=149
RS Kit - www.f2focus.com
SAP Kit - Ford Dealership

Supposedly there are kits from APC and Ventshade but I would call to verify it will fit the front end of the 05-06 models.

Link - http://www.speedyperformanceparts.com/performance/brands.php?makeid=9&modelid=107&year=2005&partid=239

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
newfocuszx4 said:
I found this 05-06 Front Bumper while searching the Web, I haven't seen it posted before

Click Here
LOVE THE PRO DTM BUMPER!!!!! (i.e.- Dragons sedan) that is hot!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts