Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anywhere to buy 05-06 black headlights?

and 05-06 front grills that dont have a chrome surround?

and will the euro SVT wheels fit an 06?

·
Registered
738 Posts
All wheels in a 4x108 lug setting will fit all Foci's. Check out european-parts.net for ur headlights and grill

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks d00d. hows the new suspension set up working out for ya?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't think there are any aftermarket replacements for the 05-06 headlights and grills, they're alot bigger and shaped different than the older version. The Euro SVT wheels will fit fine though.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
You can get a grille from an '05 or '06 ST. The surround on our grilles is body colored, not chromed.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dude you can just open yours up and paint them and its a nice cheap mod! its not just as easy as opening them up but its worth the time spendtto do it!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've got an '05 and there are no aftermarket headlights out there for '05-'06 Foci yet. Opening the lights up and painting them is the only option that I have heard of so far.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
madison355 said:
An ST grille won't fit w/o the ST bumper.
There are several ppl on the forum here who made the swap. There isn't any fitment issues at all, really. Its the same grille as in an SE or SES Focus , just minus the chrome surround. To my knowledge the front bumpers are the same, unless there's possibly some fitment different with the SAP Bumper that's part of the package for '06. However I think the only difference there is the lower portion.

·
Registered
122 Posts
madison355 said:
Here is a pic of my '05 ZX3-S with an '05 Focus ST grill, that was the very first mod that I did.

As you can see the '05+ Focus ST grill will fit ALL Foci, all front bumpers are the same for '05+.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
I know of SEVERAL non ST 05's that have the ST grill. The grill is the SAME ONE, only painted the body color. The euro head lights will not work/fit on a North American Focus. The only option is to do the headlight painting yourself. And the wheels will fit just fine. The only wheels that may cause any issues are the RS wheels.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
I know sme guy painted his chrome grille black to match his car and it looked good. But if you want black hedlights, you would probably have to paint them and that is quite a process.

·
Registered
478 Posts
madison355 said:
I just put an 05' liquid grey ST grille on my white zx5 w/no fitment issues. Matched my gunmetal rims perfectly..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts