Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i got me a 06 zx3 i was looking at the rs kit from f2 and the front lip i want fits the 05 so does that mean it will fit the 06 or was there a body change between 05-06?

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
as far as I know, they are the same.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
yeah...though i haven't seen anything official that said they were in fact identical, the only change anyone seems to mention is the first body change to the 05/06. should be good, unless somethin under the bumper is different somehow.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
i beleive we have an 06 with the F2 RS kit on FF somewhere

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have the F2 widebody kit on my '06. It took a lot of modifications to get it to fit. Another thing that they have changed was the suspension. I have had a hard time finding lowering springs, but eibach just came out with some for the 06.

Things are slowly trickling out for the 06, just too bad I am not a very patient person. [:D]

·
Registered
531 Posts
05/06 people might get the modding shaft, isn't 07 getting a body change? That short lifespan might get a skipped generation, from my newbie, non-economist, non-manufacturer eyes. But then again, where there's a market, I'm sure there will be people to sell the kits...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts