Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now broken both of the handles to recline the seats forward to allow access to the rear seat off in my 2000 ZX3. I can get my hands on a pair of 04 SVT manual seats. I saw a post on putting SVT heated seats in a 00 ZX3 but I am not sure if those seats are the same. Any information would be great.

·
Registered
687 Posts
they will bolt in fine, but you might not have the wire harness part for the heating and power, might have to make one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see now that there is a power switch to adjust height. MIght be able to get it to work but now important the air bag thing is more important to me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so 04 and 02 svt seats are the same? if so I think I am good I can figure out how to get the airbag sensor wired up.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I've got a set of SVT seats exactly like yours in my 2000 ZX3. I've got one question for you though - do you already have side airbags in your Focus? I ask because I always though side airbags weren't available in the 2000 models. If you don't already have them in your Focus, don't worry about it. I didn't have them in mine, so I didn't bother with trying to hook that part up when I did the conversion.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so does the air bag light come on then because i do not have side air bags. Were you able to figure out the power part of the SVT seat?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Nope, no light comes on. I haven't hooked up the power height adjustment because when I installed the driver's seat, it was the right height for me already. I have a wiring diagram for it somewhere, I'll see if I can find it tonight and I'll send you a PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts