Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a screamin yellow svt eap for sale at the lot on the corner of Aurora and 130 th. Looks pretty clean.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I think that is the one they are asking 13K for which is too much money. However it only has 21,000 miles on it if I remember right

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that is the one. Holy crap 13g's huh. That it's what I bought mine for from the ford dealer back in july 04. And it had 32000 miles on it!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whoa....crazy post count you have zx. 2666.....it's the debil I tell ya! Haha. Yeah that'd way too much. Singer kids will prolly buy it though. My bro in law used to be a car sales man. He said that they can get away with listing them that high because there is always someone who will buy it.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Whoa....crazy post count you have zx. 2666.....it's the debil I tell ya! Haha. Yeah that'd way too much. Singer kids will prolly buy it though. My bro in law used to be a car sales man. He said that they can get away with listing them that high because there is always someone who will buy it.
That is true you can list anything you want at any price. It is just a matter if anyone will buy it. Like you said someone will pay the price!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
We bought my wife her 02 SVT brand new with every option for $14,300. It was November of 2002 and Harris/Pierre Ford had 5 of them still left and I think they were getting a little nervous.

-BertST Sr.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Wow that's a good deal. I thought they msrp'd around 19k new. Sweet man
Yea still have the window sticker in a file at home. I'll check and see if I have the newspaper add. We should have bought 2 of them at that price. They only had the options of Audiofile, moonroof and a "cold weather package" which consisted of heated seats, traction control, and a plug in to heat the block. It came in handy around here.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah mine has the winter package too. I guess I'm going to need that block heater cause she does not like to start in the winter...

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
i owuld have 4x that much if i didnt spend so much of my damn time at the gym :) and muscle forums

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Yeah mine has the winter package too. I guess I'm going to need that block heater cause she does not like to start in the winter...
You should have the plug for the engine block heater right there in the front when you open up your hood.

Here's my sticker with all the options. Darn good deal, we bought it new for only paying $14,300.!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
What the heck...here's a pic of our SVT that is being driven now by our 16 year old niece. Only 65k mi. on it -BertST Sr.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
The 19K is retail and I never pay retail for a car. A used SVTF is only worth about 10-12K
Yea that's the point...bought a brand new one in 2002 for $14,300 ($5,366.off retail/msrp) and they're asking $13,000. for an eight year old used car.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You should have the plug for the engine block heater right there in the front when you open up your hood.
Yeah it is there....and works great. I used it a lot the 3 years I lived in Germany and when I lived in kentucky, but I don't think there is a plug near my parking spot at our apartment building.....boo

1 - 20 of 28 Posts