Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOUND

I currently have an AEM cold air intake and looking for the stock air box or filter box for an 04 SVT Focus. If you have one and want to sell please post a pic of it too.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have one that is complete from snorkel to throttle body coupler that I'll let go for $100 plus shipping. The only thing it doesn't have is a MAF sensor so you will have to reuse yours. It does have the screws though for it. The caveat is that the previous owner jammed a random bolt in one corner so the lid can't be fully removed. The other three bolts come out and the lid can be flexed enough to get the filter out. It looks like this is what the previous owner did as the corner has some small cracks and such. The pics show the damage as much as possible. The car ran on the airbox til I swapped to a AEM cold air and it never threw any codes so it doesn't leak.

As you can see the damage is minor and if you were so inclined to take the time to tease the bolt out you could epoxy the cracks and be set. If you are interested PM me and I'll get a shipping quote with you're choice of shipping (UPS FEDEX USPS). Item weight is ~10lbs or so and will need a box about 30" x 18" x 12".

·
Registered
106 Posts
Stock SVT intake

I currently have an AEM cold air intake and looking for the stock air box or filter box for an 04 SVT Focus. If you have one and want to sell please post a pic of it too.
Still looking for one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts