Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
'04 SC Svt

This is on my local forum and this kid is trying to sell his '04 Supercharged SVT and none of this seems to make much sense

this is for a buddy of mine. 35k, car is sponsored though scp.
manual-
mods.- ati prochager.
Header back exhaust
recenrdo seats
7 in dvd,cd head unit.
12-inch sub
4 channel
Front lip.

2004 svt focus black,

20,000 obo

298 whp, 350 (est) tp the crank.
Does all of this seem to add up or what and doesnt the price seem expensive as well?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Whats the question?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I guess its possible if he were running the 15lb pulley, and as far as the price, that would all depend on how nice the car is and what someone would be willing to pay for it. Not having seen the car, id say that is kind of high, but you never know what someone would pay until you try. Start high is what they say, right?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
My initial impression is No and No, price and numbers are pretty bogus-sounding, but I've been wrong before. Anyone else?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This kid is supposedly posting pics and the dyno sheet tonight, so we shall see and i will once again post them up on FF

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
I can believe the HP numbers. With the right pulley and good tuning, sure. I think $35K is too high, you could buy a new STI for that and have a warranty.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jaykirs said:
I can believe the HP numbers. With the right pulley and good tuning, sure. I think $35K is too high, you could buy a new STI for that and have a warranty.
No the price is 20k OBO

But shouldnt there be a bigger list of mids?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
that does seem pretty high to me.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Recendro seats? [rofl]

·
Registered
511 Posts
^^^^Yeah, those are even more rare than the Recaros.........I think they warrant the price

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
the car IS sponsered so i'm sure it's of high quality and built and probably not beatin up... too much [thumb]

$20k does sound a bit steep but considered the sponsers, it might be a good deal. that will definelty smoke an srt4 as well as many cars out there.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Simple fact though. Cars that have been modded generally are supposed to have a lower value than even an original stock car. Which means that thing is way over priced! I'd say 15k at the most since if it were stock it would probably be worth close to 13k.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Endless Mike said:
For $20k you can buy an unmolested one and put on those mods and still have some money in the bank.
Wait a minute...has this guy molested his Focus? That's just disgusting. And the trauma to the car as well...I hear they never really get over it even with years of therapy...ruined for life. Next thing you know this guy will be "jacking up" a truck for a mud bog somewhere. These people must be stopped!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts