Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
All you gotta do is drop her, get rid of that stupid vinyl and you'll get set! Otherwise, clean looking focus. Some clear corners up in the front will clean up the front end alot.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like blue cars

Focus in the dez
Northern Az ,Morman lake
Morman lake
Stoneman lake

Gittin' dirty

My own little rallye run

Lets go racing w/ Squilly

FF cruise

Nice ass!
Blue Deleria at Thunderbird park
A little get away to Santa Barbara
Santa Monica

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Thats a nice shade of blue for the focus, and I like the wheels.
Sits way up high though. You should have suspension high on your priority list.
Are you planning on getting a CF hood? That would make the eyelids make a lot more sense.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I like it, but naturally I think something was missing from that one picture... [:D]

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Loudfocus01,Thanks, the color sold me. It's stock 04 springs W / Sachs shocks and I use all the suspension. Lowering it would'nt help but hurt off road. I don't mind being a little high. I can't decide about a cf hood, although I do like the evo style w/ functional vents. But I like the paint too much. Also I've got cf touches all over the car including the eyelids, makes sense to me. This vinyl's tasteful in my eyes.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Nite shade...I like the offroad pics had a bit of fun and i am dropped. Even a SVT drop would look sweet and perform in the "rally" esque style fine

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
aw Greg, you got her all dirty on that trail! what were you thinking? I wouldn't think you'd d that, let alone take pictures of it. Looks good, and its good to see you showing your ride off.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
looks good

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
are those decal/vinly on the side from ford? i see the same ones on foci around here all the time.

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
looks good greg, whos nice silver sedan is that next to yours[hihi]

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks guys for the positive comments. These pics show how versatile the focus is. On road ,off road, drags, cruising, and still comfortable enough to drive on vacation!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
lol. i have still done not much to mine. i dropped it 1.5, but the front seems lowe than the rear now. (i need wood to drive up to use my jack!!) but i'll go with ya off road if i ever wind up in az.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
dude that sweet! RALLY RACING!

after i modded mine im wayyy too scared to drive it even close to off-road...

nice 2.3L too! [thumb] any engine pics?

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Drop it and win.

And add lots of Cossie parts, and more dirtyness. I have a secret obsession (well, had a secret obsession) with cars covered in mud.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts