Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J Hulett was a mod here and a member for a long time , I got word that he was in a car crash and passed can any one confirm I called but no answer

His screen name is 03OrangeSVT

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Home
News

Pike man killed in crash

Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:28 am

Staff Report

A Piketon man lost his life Tuesday night as the result of a one-vehicle crash on Wakefield Mound Road.

According to the Chillicothe Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol, John W. Hulett, 45, was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash by the Pike County Coroner and was transported to the Hamilton County Morgue. The Patrol reported that the crash occurred at 10:49 p.m. when Hulett was driving a 2005 Ford F-150 south on Wakefield Mound Road and the vehicle traveled off the left side of the roadway, struck an embankment, overturned, and came to rest on its top off the right side of the roadway.
Hulett was wearing his seatbelt at the time of the crash.

John was a great Friend and a long time Customer , we talked a good bit even after he got out of the Focus scene a couple years back , John was a long time member of FF and a Moderator .... He will be missed !

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Wow, Just goes to show, you never know. Thanx Tom for letting us know.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
OMG.............Orange. My heart goes out to him and his family. I remember when we would talk so much about the zx3, etc. He will be missed. R.I.P JOHN !

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
What pics? I have several from different get togethers.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Before i joined this forum i read alot as a guest. Pretty much every thread i read had a post by 03OrangeSVT, to me he was part of this site, not just someone with alot of knowledge, but actually part of this site, like you couldnt jump on here and post without him being there to provide valuable advice and knowledge.

I havent been on here very long or even met the guy (heck i dont live in the same country) but i know that reading his posts and the information he posted influenced me alot. I am deeply saddened by his passing and my hopes and prayers go out to his family and friends, but also to the FF community who will sorely miss him.

Requiescat in pace.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Wow...I have been away from the focus scene for some time but do remember him answering questions and providing his knowledge to members including me. I hope his family the best and may his soul rest in peace.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
R.I.P man.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Oh man, I can't believe this. So sad now. Me and him use to talk for hours about our builds. This really stinks. :(

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
he was a good man. we met briefly a few years ago and he was certainly a character. he helped me out with advice on a regular basis and he always seemed like he would give the shirt off his own back if he thought it would benefit his fellow man. i dont know what else to say.

you will be missed. you will be remembered.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
damn, he was such a pivotal member here and we collaborated on researching AWD conversions wayyyyy back. I remember some of the first "spring into focus" meets with the turbo pumpkin and zx408......and he was ALWAYS willing to help other local members wrench.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Wow I can't believe this. I'm actually talking to the guy that now owns his orange svt about some turbo work. Logged in to ff just to look back at some old threads. Great guy, helped me a lot back in the day. Best wishes to his friends and family

1 - 17 of 17 Posts