Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Putting feelers out for selling my '03 ZX3 2.3 5-speed. It's got FRPP suspension, Borjla 2.5 cat-back, BSD, Cossi intake, roush wheels, SVT front brakes, short shifter, front upper & lower strut bar, rear strut bar, SCT Tuner, Crower cams (not installed but NIB), lower poly motor mount, 80% left on tires, excellent interior with no rips. Overall, the car is in good shape but it either needs paint or another wrap (which I may be willing to do for a price). I'm not set on a price yet, because I'm not even sure what to list it for. It's a rare engine/body combo and has more power than the SVT. looking for feedback and possible offers. The picture was taken after I wrapped it the first time and is what it would look like if I were to re-do it. The positive is that I/you can do any color you want, if you choose. Materials are around $500 to re-wrap.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
No header and mileage is just under 200k...I'll have to check when I get home.

w/ my magic bag
Whats you replacing it w/? A ST perhaps........

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
It's already been replaced, unfortunately...

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
'87 FJ60. '88-'89 was the same with square headlights, new engine, fuel injection, and an automatic trans. '90~'97 was the newer body style FJ80. Everything is mechanical on mine with little electronics.

Registered
Interested in more details if still available. Pmd you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts