Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in the next month or so I'm ordering drilled and slotted rotors for my new zx2. I want to paint the calipers and drums when I do the brake work. Only problem is I don't know if I want to paint them red or blue! What are your opinions.mi had a blue ranger and had those calipers painted black. Kinda liked the minimal clean look. But you couldn't really see the calipers through the rims a lot like you can on my car.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,108 Posts
Its more personal preference. I would say blue just cause everyone has red. Personal preference, some will give you some hate for it. Comes with customizing.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
My caliper's are blk & I have 13''/11.75'' bbk. Yea you could paint them red & add brembo stickers= LOL

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,108 Posts
When you do it, do it right.

Felix-didja get it, huh huh [poke]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It will be done right. They will either get powder coated or the dupli color kit used on them

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No brembo stickers unless I can find brembo pads and rotors lol. And they will be sandblasted and striped and cleaned properly. Or replaced if it's easier

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Might have to start a build thread. On hear and a zx2 forum I found. Probably do it hear and just link it on the other site

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,108 Posts
Build threads are good. I have one as well. They contain cool ideas and things like that. "Show the world your car" kinda thing.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I kinda like the blue accents on a silver cars I've been looking at kks build lol

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Can you change the name then? I'll just make this my build tread. New name "03 zx2 build" please

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,108 Posts
Can you change the name then? I'll just make this my build tread. New name "03 zx2 build" please

Put a name with it. Harbt95 zx2 build thread. Easier to recognize. Just a thought.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
Black because I prefer a clean non visible look.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts