Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again all: I wonder if anyone on the list might have bought the leftover, 03 Red SVTF, 3door, that was sold just before I bought mine at Lilliston Ford, in Darien, Ga.? Mine and the Red on were leftover 03's not sold by the dealer. I got mine in March of 04, and the red was sold just before me. Both were new, but sat at the dealer for about a year. or so. art in Ga.[:D] (PS, there is a gal who works a few miles from me, that has a red, 03, 3dr., but she is from Sarasota, Fl., and she said she bought hers down there)

·
Registered
166 Posts
I saw that one listed yesterday still on either Ebay or Autotrader. Can't remember for sure but it said 1 mile[:0]

I didn't pay it much mind as I'm looking for the two rare color Euro SVT Foci. The car didn't really grab me and I think it was because it didn't have the sunroof. I love that about my 03. Anyway, it was a nice car. Can't believe it sat there that long. WOW!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Yellow Euro

I just saw this one Saturday night. It's right on the main street that everyone cruises on so I expect it to be gone quick. ---> 2004 Yellow SVTF Euro

I'm trying to get my friend to buy it but he won't go for anyhting less than a V8, he previously had a Mustang GT.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi again all: My black 03 svtf, only has 9400 miles now, the red one didn't have a sunroof, and my black one does, plus hid lites etc. I don't have traction cont., or heated seats, but its a real neat car!! later you'all!! art in Ga.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts