Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
--- SOLD----

Breaking my heart to have to sell my SVT. But we have an addition to the family on the way!

This is a bone stock SVT, no modifications have been done to this car (i.e. no shifter, no tune, no exhaust, nothing).

Details:
* 147,000 miles (lots of highway miles)
* Belts replaced at 110k Miles
* CV Axle replaced ~140k Miles
* Brand new set of SVT multi-spoke wheels (original EAP set)
* Oil changed every 5k miles
* Tires have 15k miles on them (rotated every 5k), typically get about 30k miles per set
* Carfax available with 17 records
* No accidents
* I'm original owner
* No rust (the car has lived in California all its life)

* AC doesn't turn on
* Driver side seat heater doesn't work
* Seam tear on driver side seat
* Clutch and Flywheel are originals and there is a little slippage beginning to occur at highway speeds (I am prepared to have these replaced before a sale, if desired, though I will re-price the car accordingly).

Stereo:
The 6-CD In-Dash changer broke a long while back and I replaced it with a Pioneer DEH-P510UB (link below). I was able to hook up the Subwoofer with this new Pioneer Deck and also replaced the door speakers with some 6.5" Sony Xplodes.
Pioneer Premier DEH-P510UB CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

Body:
The car has a few dings on it from city driving but never any accidents or body work performed. The front-left fog light was knocked out a while back and needs replacing.

Looking for $4,500 or OBO in San Francisco Bay area.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I'm very particular of the interior of my cars and thus over the years my SVT has maintained a very clean look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.