Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the person that owned a 03 Red SVT EAP that had a light front crash? Car has Li Foci and Focus Sport stickers on it. I bought it and would like to know what routine maintenance/mods were done to it.
Thanks
Dan

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
yeah that sounds like jays car. we really didnt talk to him that much. sorry

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No bother just wondered if he changed the clutch? has a LSD? Seen a reciept for a timing belt?? Just wondering if I need to split the drivetrain to inspect or let it go in as is. It's for my car anyway, clutch feels good but I'll probably split just to be sure.
Thanks
Dan

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
the last time i drove the car the clutch was crap because he didnt know how to drive a stick well. he used it as a foot rest if you know what i mean. so if its fine now it must be new. he bought it with it being in a crash on the passenger side front. but he didnt know. as for anything else i dont knnow. javiersvt might know some things.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
thanks dippindods ;-)

I drove the car once or twice, other than the clutch, i think he had a off road pipe he might of put a cat or a high flow back on...
I'm not sure if he changed the timing belt yet but if he didn't, that would be the 1st thing in my list....

are you buying it or bought already ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts